by Sol Palakol, Lala Torres, Mots and Raffy Parcon, this is their version of Ben Heine’s Pencil vs Camera.
Top 12 DIY Photo Dad’s Day Ideas
- Make a photo-realistic gadget pouch or wallet
- Send your dad the world’s smallest photo postcard
- Impress him with a fancy DIY flip-flap photo album
- Give him the most amazing pet portrait ever of his favorite dog or cat
- Spend time with your dad! Go on a photo scavenger hunt.
- Dads love apps. Get him an app gift certificate and make him a guide of the coolest iPhone and Android photo apps.
- Dad’s day rings in summer. Go on an underwater photoshoot with your dad with an underwater digi cam.
- Polaroids were cool in your dad’s day. Get him back into instant photography with the slickest instant camera out there the Piano Black Instax Camera.
- If your dad’s outdoorsy, go on a night photo walk on his favorite trail. The Twig Pod will help when shooting star trails & time-lapses.
- Go on a secret spy mission together with teeny digital cameras.
- Get your dad on the phone-ography band wagon with cell phone lenses.
- Get him a mug that looks like a photo lens! (K, so that’s not really DIY, but what’s Dad’s Day without a mug?!)